28.04.2019

random posts

2019 began stressful. i had an exam to take at the end of 3rd month. not that I can say I studied it but it gave me so much stress i couldn't do or focus on anything. I failed it anyway :P
My reading list is going so slow for now. I hope i can do better soon.
 

I watched some anime like Gansta ( i think i didn't watch a few last chapters), Days (so much other sport animes in one) and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru (Run with the Wind) (The main character of Run with the wind is so much Kageyama), and Chinese cartoons like King of Avatar, Quanzhi-fashi.









I haven't been a good follower of Haikyuu lately either. i used to wait for the next chapter eagerly but now I don't look forward to it that much.











for Ace of Diamond I can't say i can watch the new act with the way they messed it for me. They gave Sawamura a slow and steady grow up as a pitcher. So making him mess up after being ace was really stupid.

I had been waiting new season of anime too but i am not really interested in it now.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder