29.07.2023

last week

 


I re-watched Se7en, 12 Agry Men and Schindler's List last week. Not that i really remember these movies which i had watched years ago.  

For new I only watched "Edge of Tomorow", recomended by friends. I read the manga which i mentioned before "all you need is kill" so I wasn't expecting much. However I liked how they arranged the plot to movie. What i didn't like is the beginning and the ending. Also it would be wonderful if at least they have never tried to add that romantic feelings between main characters in the movie.



J'ai pris un congé d'une semaine et cette semaine, j'ai été chez mes parents. Ils vivent dans un canton. Je passais mon temps à lire des livres, à regarder des films, à aider ma mère à faire des travaux ménagers et à passer du temps avec mon neveu.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder